Monday, January 09, 2006

Happy Blogging 2006

I was invited again and again by Pru to start blogging soon and here I am today, not feeling well due to the 'monthly cycle' and yet have no choice but to go to Kajang, taking photos of some of my previous projects for portforlio, had lunch with my client, meeting and now : writing and creating my own blog!

Psss...dear, you better be seeing this!

It had been a blessed 2005. Got my lisense and set up my own practise and best of all, married a fantastic husband with my dream wedding came true! Just hope and pray that God will continue to take care of this naughty daughter of HIS!

Happy Blogging and cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Allyfeel said...

WHAO...Great news, a-li girl is blogging. hihi..write nice nice things ohh...

I am sure God is always there for u. I've seen the changes by my own 2 eyes. Don't forget to pray for me too. :PpP

8:51 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

nice blog ali. nice.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home