Thursday, January 12, 2006

GOOD DAY?!....#$%/

Woke up early today as I had to pick up drawings from Soo though I slept late last nite ( almost 1am in the morning ). It was not well plan out the schedule and the fact that she does not have a handphone makes the planning more difficult and not flexible.

Finally got the CD from her and got it printed later at Hap.Setor. As I was a frequent there, the staff had been helpful and I got it printed and copied in less than 15 mins. This allows me plenty of time to go for my meeting and it turned out that i was the earliest! Not late, a good start I thought.

After 2 sessions of meeting, my energy was really drain off liao! Got into my car and thought about going for facial or body treatment....or have a good sleep at home with ice cream and playing my favourite Sudoku?!hmmm, head was still pounding due to the fatigue..
BANG!

Not good, I must have banged the side wall as I go down the ramp! Quickly get down and man! this favourite new car got scratched mark finally! :( so frustrated and sad, got into the car and complaint to hubby right away!

It eased me out after talking to him. Thanks dear. But we really gotta fix this during the weekend, ok?

Really GONG XI FA CHAI la!

3 Comments:

Blogger Allyfeel said...

You also bang ur lovely new car? Same same here, in my case not my car, my hubby's car....kekeke!!!

8:49 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

ai yo yo, that is also a new car meh!can see the frown ah? oh, by the way,remember the girl who banged my car? her husband is a mechanic. fix my car all together at RM100. :P

10:43 AM  
Blogger Allyfeel said...

Wah so cool arr? Go and see her again la and ask for discount. hehehe!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home