Friday, January 13, 2006

BB Chart 2006


Received an e-mail from Haz. It was of my request of her to pass me the chart for prediction to conceive a baby girl vs boy this 2006. It was actually a web site that she sent to me. www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/pred.html

I was in the mood and hope to conceive a baby boy as hubby family already have enough baby girls I thought. And the fact that he is the eldest son, it is somehow my duty to 'continue' the Sw.. family though MIL has never mind about this. To her, she prefer girl as she said female is always close to the family and will always take care of the old folks. Quite true I thought, but still deep inside, I WANT A BOY!

I was rather upset after going thru the chart to find out that I only have this 2 months and also April if I wanna catch a bb boy. Or, I gotta wait till the very year end ... :( Sounds good to some people that i should start now but hey, me and hubby are planning for a mid year looooong break in Europe lerrrrrrr!!!

Till next time, no mood now... folk, anybody out there go for trip during pregnancy? please let me know if you did and how was it?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Allyfeel said...

Haz did what... She flew all the way to Australia when she was 5 month pregnant.

it's quite tru also, try early, not necessarily can kena immediatly one. It took me 6 months for to conceive bb.

9:00 PM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

I did.I went to London and then Paris with hubby while I was 3 months pregnant. Pegi Paris Disneyland and naik the scariest rides lagi! If org tua2 tahu, sure marah coz takut miscarriage! ACtually, looking back, I remembered reading a sign that says, pregnant women should not ride.Alamak, I did and my son was alright, thank GOd, just that he came out 5 weeks early due to me working so hard and walking too much. Baby came out easy. It depends on you really. Whetehr you are a strong person or not. Boleh aje, if you want to. Just that you might want to travel after the first trimester and not too near the due date coz they don't allow you to fly then.

11:48 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

thanks! that means i can start 'making' one now! :P

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home