Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Colour Matters

It was end last year I think when I went to my usual salon to do up my hair. Ben the hairdresser, has quite a good memory as he still remember me!! Yes, when I say usual that is because I only go to him but I don't really 'frequent' the place but I only go to see him like 2 times a year maybe?

So I remembered he complimented that my hair is still pretty much thick and best of all - no grey hair!! He said most people my age (I wonder how old he gauge MY age and of course - I don't want to ask!) would have quite a bit of grey hair!

Just about 2 months ago, I went to my sister in-law's salon for a quick hairdo (and for something else, which I am still pondering whether to share....) and I had the shock of my life when she flipped up my hair and show me just how much grey hair I had!! For that instance, the room did turned grey - pitch grey to me!!!


I have to say that I ignore my hair quite a bit. Usually I stand from a distance and spend less then a minute combing my hair ( most mothers do, I suppose ). So little that I notice under the yellow light that actually that shimmer on my hair is actually, in fact the silver SHINES of grey hair!

I think I just have to laugh at it (for now) then to worry because then, it will be growing in abundance! I just have to play more and work less..I just have to do more yoga and breath in more oxygen so as to get more of it reaching and protecting the precious black strands of my hair!!

Picture shown is an old archive - the good old days...hehehe

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh..i'm so used to grey, white, silver hair. Had it when I was 9!

So all the hair saloon guys LOVE me..coz then they will offer to colour my hair la, bla bla bla.....

But..I'm too lazy to wait that long!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!!

You look sooo cute! ;-)

6:13 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

mott,
even having black hair oso they will say 'TOO black very heavy look la, i think need to colour or high light!'
duh........

cute? Thank you!!!! muakmuakmuak! ;P

10:32 AM  
Blogger Royalshoppingarcade said...

its true la..u look soooooooo cute...wonder why that salon guy thought that you should have grey hair?????u look like a high school girl la in this pic.

2:57 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

royal,
camera trick kut?! ;P

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi...i've been trying to email u...but the email u've given me..doesn't work!

apa terjadi?

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, you look so sweet and schoolgirlish. Never mind a few grey hairs, put it down to the MSG in our food, not that you're old lah haha.

9:13 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

Clair,
ha? msg can cause grey hair meh? But i only eat out like once in a blue moon...must be STRESS la :(

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home