Friday, June 13, 2008

Skills

It is really fun eating with Jien. He is not really the fussy type and best of all, he loves fruits.

He had been eating 'rice' for the past 2 weeks or more now. It just happened like that. He just refused to eat his porridge anymore and want my share of rice and whatever I am having on my plate rather. And I had since then, stop cooking porridge for both his lunch and dinner. Very abrupt I know (most start with one meal first) but since he is seen now happily enjoying his meals, I just let it be. His meals mainly comprises of rice, fish(tofu or meat), stir-fried vege and most importantly - his soup! He is just so 'Cantonese' when he comes to this! Soup everyday and he asks for lots of it!

He is also quite eager to learn to master the skill to feed himself. I am quite reluctant on this yet. Only on particular food like fruits I would allow him. Otherwise it would be just a small plate with a bit of rice for him to 'learn' and 'play'. Everybody else in the house is extremely tired and we just want to feed him quick and spare the time cleaning and picking up food which feeds 'siu keong' instead(cockroach)!!! Haha!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home