Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sentimental Boy


It has been more than 2 weeks since the big quake in China. I read the Chinese paper with me holding the paper real high because I can't help but to shed tears reading the story and looking at the pictures, and I surely don't want people to see me - tearing reading paper??

I have to admit, I cry easily. Over love, touchy story. Even over joy.
I laugh easily too. And when I laugh, I could feel my belly shaking (now worse, the extra pounds of fat shakes!!) and I think the whole floor in the apartment hear me alright!

Hubby said I pass down the gene to my son. Oh yeah?

Jien laughs easily yes. What a joy.
And he cries over things like in the Einstein series, there is this puppet hippo 'yawning' away but he surely sounds more like crying. And so there goes my son's tears.

Just this morning, he happened to watch 'The 3 Little Pigs' story in the Disney Channel. He loves the story book we bought him but as he saw it being 'animated' and when the pigs got scared and chased, he cried! Aduh!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home