Thursday, May 01, 2008

Things I like about working from home

I cannot recall how many times my boy fell from the bed. He used to cry on the bed calling for attention in the morning. From there, he proceeded to slowly dragging his butt and landing his legs first. He then learned to crawled and open the door himself (we purposely leave it open slightly). Most of the time, I would be there to greet him before he says anything.

For the past few days, my boy would come walking to my soho's door and with his tiny fingers, he would 'knock' the door and call 'Mama! Mama!' Knowing well that I am inside, working. How sweet. This is surely the privilege of working from home as when a baby just woke up from a good sleep, they simply look like an angel.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home