Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Penang CNY



Anything that we do together as a family, is an awesome rewarding time for me. A very grateful time that normally I will stop and thank God for giving me these 2 wonderful boys (hubby and Jien la of course!)

We drove up to Penang for a short trip (normally just to filled our stomach with all the mouth watering Penang delicacies!!)during the CNY.

We took a delighted stroll at night at the Kek Lok Si temple . All thru our campus life, we had never visited this temple at night and it is a different experience all together. The arrays of lights, the breeze, the night scene of Penang made the walk worthwhile. And not forgetting the pumpkin garden (picture)!

As for Jien, we think he enjoyed the Butterfly Farm and the Taiping Zoo better. He saw his favourite elephants. And when he sees the animals that he is familiar with - monkeys, butterfly, bird, tiger, lion, he would point at them. I still remember during our trip in Perth, he hardly look at the animals but plants and flowers!!

I look forward to our next trip now.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should do the Sydney Zoo as well, hahaha. Steev loved it when he was around Jien's age.

2:35 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

clair,
he did when he was about 5 months ----in my tummy!! hehehe

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home