Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy 2008




HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!

I am terrified for being so busy over the past few months! I don't even have time to read any blogs or write anything. I could hardly breath at times and all I want is to have extra time to finish my work and have extra time to be with my babies - hubby and Jien.

Well, looking back at 2007, I still grade myself PASS as a mum, a wife, an architect and a daughter. I don't think I pass with flying marks but at least I strike a balance to pass them all with ahhem, say 70%, a B?? He he he.

I had a couple of ID jobs done, a couple of bungalow designs, a trip to Australia, a trip to China (yes, we had a wonderful trip in Hainan with my dad, brother n family and of course my hubby and Jien). We spent most weekends with families (note the s) and most of all, we are all healthy and well generally.

I look forward for a fruitful year to come. I hope I can accomplish more. I want to enroll Jien in classes, maybe say once a week so that he is in 'his' community (baby group). I want to push myself further so that I can be a better designer. I want to start taking up culinary classes and start baking (which I did yesterday - a chocolate cake for a start). I want ANOTHER BABY. :) Yes, I want to go back to routine exercise so that I can have a healthy body to house our little one by end of next year. Hahaha. And I want to start 'dating' with hubby again so that we can have some romance time together.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! God bless us all.

** Picture taken in Sanya, Hainan.





-- Jien peeling his birthday 'red' egg.





1 Comments:

Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

hi,
glad that everything's working well for you. Hope 2008 brings more good things for you and the rest of your family.
take care.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home