Wednesday, August 08, 2007

7 months! Gosh!

I was so so so so so busy lately. Hardly have any time to even take a deep breath. Family and work had kept me occupied 24 hours! Sure ah? Yes la, they even appear in my dream, all right!?

There are so many things happen around me lately and too little time to write now. And with my sore finger (just accidentally cut my finger yesterday), I just want to make this as brief as it could..

With Jien turning 7 months old (7 and a half by now), he could suddenly manage to do a lot of things. He could crawl, sit without support, enjoy his solid- whole range of food now : cereal, egg yolk, apple, papaya, potato, carrot, mango, fish, sweet potato! We even let him have a taste of ice cream, bad parents! Ha ha! Thank goodness so far no allergy whatever..

He loves people watching just like I do. He has 2 lil teeth now and start biting people. Most importantly to me - I can let my breast rest when feeding him solid as I mixed in the formula instead of expressing nen nen already. With that, meal time is less stressful for me especially when I am at my in-laws' place. Ha ha..

Ok. Take a look at him now. We are preparing his passport to fly now. What a handsome boy he is yeah??!! Perasan habis.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

SOOOOOOOO adorable!So, you're leaving already?to perth, kan?

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHHHHHHHHHHHH..what a charmer!!!!!!

With a big smile somemore!!!!!

*pinch cheeks*

1:30 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

pu1pu3,
pandainya!! yes, perth but only for vacation. :)

mott,
yeah! those processing the passport oso beh-tahan want to pinch him. Ke ke ke...

2:37 PM  
Blogger Contented Mum said...

Yes, he is a handsome boy. So fast ya, 7 mths liao!

11:08 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

yeah! time flies. Now that i realise should hav put some water to flatten the 'durian' head!! haha

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I couldn't help smiling. He looks so grown-up in a shirt, hair so fashionably spiky yet still toothless LOL, so-oo cute!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home