Monday, June 18, 2007

Michelin


They are all related. Cousins. They have this 'michelin's' traits in them. Wait a minute, who is the one in black and white and look so much like my son?

Yes, you are right!! That is hubby! Now when MIL get into the ward to visit us when I delivered baby, the first reaction was - 'Oh! Just like the father!' see?

Lately, Jien has been very very active and refuse to sleep much! He would wake up so early in the morning anticipating the day's activities. Oh my gosh! And when we put him in the walker to watch the baby Einstein's DVD, he would try to stand rather than sitting quietly. So he is pretty much loosing up all the michelin circles now...emmm..should I be glad or what?

5 Comments:

Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

just enjoy every minute of his developmental stage. When he's more active, he tends to lose those cute chubbiness..Happens to all my children...

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, he sure has grown :) Enjoy the michelin, they're gone too soon. My Steev had them too, so cute. Luckily my girls didn't - hahaha.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Contented Mum said...

don"t worry abt the michelin< breastfed baby won"t be overweight!

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That means he is very active n alert ler...good ma...;) But I am sure I am gonna miss his Michelin's thigh and arms.a..kekeke!

7:29 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

pu1pu3,
hopefully not too thin nanti ler..prefer to see baby with slight chubbiness, cute! ;)

clair,
girl with a bit of michelin also quite cute ma!!!

contented mum,
That I surely am not worried. Jien is having more muscles than fats. Sat sat one!! haha

allyfeel,
still pretty much michelin now la...you will still catch his michelin look next month when your bb deliver and we go visit you . :)

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home