Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Five Big Months!


Oh boy! My baby is already 5 months old!

Looking back at the photos, it makes me want to cry! I am so touched. I appreciate this precious one from God and also, appreciating life...

Born - oh so tiny! Gosh, thank god he is fair like dad-dee.
1st month - mama, can you store more milk in your breasts??! Pss...?
2nd month - still plenty of hair, very handsome, kekeke
3rd month - ai, why botak? Err...look a bit like mama pulak?!
4th month - more and more camera sensitive...oooo, am I cute or what? I think I look 99.99% like dad-dee ler..
5th month - starting to crawl 'gostunt' (backward). Mama, when can I start crawling?

Picture rights reserved for me, Jien and mama. No duplication. No photocopy, No nothing! STRICTLY for viewing only!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home