Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Mom's Day


Yes, my very FIRST one!!

I was not too overly excited about it till I received sms from friends had I realised that, hey!! I am a mother and I should be proud and up celebrating!!

No, no celebrations. Just stay back and accompany hubby, MIL and bb. Read a book, For One More Day - I never knew it was about relationship with mom and great reading for special day like this. I do wish I could have One More Day with my mom..

Happy Mother's Day to all you great mothers out there!!!

P/S..I received a card and a brand new LCD computer screen from dad-dee n bb!! :) Not bad!!What about u?




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

wa...soo lucky.All I got was screaming, more screaming from the elder 2 Ds and then we had A&W ...but it was fun, nonetheless..
Happy Belated Mother's day to u!!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Lydia Teh said...

Nice gift. My kids aren't big on mom's day - but I got trinkets/choco/cards they made in Sunday School class.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home