Monday, April 09, 2007

Time Out!

It has been like decades ever since my confinement. I get to go out (even during confinement) but it has never NEVER been the same as it is always with Jien and being his sole food supply, I have to stick to him most of the time.

About a month back then, I decided to take a time off from him. It is a mix feeling for me. I am worried for him but at the same time, I was enjoying myself with hubby attending a wedding dinner. It was Ban Seong's wedding, the last bachelor in his gang. So most of the guys in the group are with kids or babies now (and so is the newly wed, got bb in the womb already, yippie!).

As usual, something nasty normally occurs during a wedding party just to jazz things up. This time around, as we are not familiar with the bride, we actually were betting on her age. With betting, I actually meant putting down REAL bucks. Now, THAT woke everybody up (just the gang please, not the whole floor la!) and the mood quickly changed from the normal head-nodding polite conversation to a typical noisy, loud but with lots of laughters yelling and shouting. That was actually our highlight of the night, hahaha.

Jien is good. He did not cry. He was bottle fed by his aunt. Then he actually 'waited' for us to come back and have his 'supper' and serenade by me before he willingly went to bed. He is sweet. Just like the father. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home