Monday, March 19, 2007

Mama, surprise!

Today my baby woke up early, lazy mama just can't take it, it was too early (at least for me la), so I asked daddy to turn him and let him meet his friends. He did not make a fuss at all, he let mama sleeps. After one round of that, mama woke up afresh and went for a shower, hmmm, he did not make a fuss too. He continue with his eye contacts and 'conversation' with his friends.

He poo poo early today, so I had to shower him before feeding (which normally he would complain because he wants to be fed first normally); he did not make a fuss. Happily enjoyed his bath.

After feeding, he did not sleep. So I brought him for a walk, this time, not carrying him but putting him in his stroller; he did not complaint! At all!

He showed lil sign that he was sleepy, so I thought, hmm ...I should just milk him again so that he will get 'dizzy' and fall into his dreamland. And yes, this time around he slept, but just for a while. But he did not fuss. So I turned him around to face up (he normally prefers sleeping face down) while I continue with my breakfast, too hungry to 'layan' him. He did not fuss! He was fiddling with his fingers, watching his surrounding...ooo, I was already feeling so excited then!

And then the phone rang, signalling a fax that was coming in. I turned away to attend to the fax. As I came out from my soho, I saw my baby facing down again! Hey, that means my baby can TURN now!!! I was wailing happily and told my maid about this. She too get so excited and our laughters must have been contagious as baby himself was giggling too. He must have known that he had done something RIGHT! :)

Oh, what a wonderful day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home