Friday, December 15, 2006

Time Management

Are you always punctual for your appointments?

I would say I am 50% 50%. But I won't be late for more than 15 mins or I would make a courtesy call to apologise and explain my reason and whereabout. There are friends of mine who if they set the time at x time, I just have to add about half and hour or more or otherwise I would end up being the idiot waiting in vain.

BUT, I had encountered some weird fellows who can just

1. Be late for an hour or so for no specific reasons.
2.
Won't pick up call during that appointment time.
3. Give rediculous reasons that even a toddler knows he/she is lying.
4. Purposely off the cell-phone or leave it to voice mail and let you fuming over the phone cursing to the 'stranger'.
5. Some will tell you they will be there in 5-10mins' time and you know that they have yet to leave the house's door step!!

AH, great, these people just made my day today.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hate people like that, no respect for other people's time. Clearly an attitude problem.

3:35 PM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

i know a few and they still buat dono aje if they are late..at least, call up and tell them that you're going to be late la..ayo....

10:48 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

clair, pu1pu3,
What to do? these people are out there to annoy others!!! :(

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home