Monday, December 11, 2006

BB's girl friend in Penang


I can't help but to fall in love with this picture taken by my friend in Penang. Her new born baby girl sun bathing in the morning. I am so happy for them-my uni-mates in Penang. This year alone we have 3 little cute one, all daughters up north! :)

Well, how about back here? Yes, we do have another one last month, a baby boy. And across the South China Sea in Kuching, we have another girl too. Looks like our babies are all in the same age la! :P

Dr.J is on holiday. So no appointment this week and he assured us that our bb is not RIPE yet. As for now, I know bb is half ripe in there trying to engage himself in the right position. Me and hubby call it the drilling action. And the water retention thingy is worsen day by day. My joints are aching especially my fingers and left wrist - apparently not twisted or sprain, but it is the joint that is causing the beaping and aches! I can't walk fast as I used to since last week and I had stopped swimming since then as sen sei advised not to 'touch' water too much with the joint problem. Hmmmmm.....2 more weeks...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which of your coursemates will give birth of babies ? Do I know them ? I would like to know.....
Send an e-mail to tell me, okay ?

Dennis Pang

9:32 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

Dear dennis,
check your e-mail la! :P

8:56 AM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

2 more weeks ya?
Alamak..so long kan esp with the water retention thing going on.
Hold on...sikit je lagi..hehee
take care.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there, blinka, almost there now. The last month always seems the longest, so impatient, ya? Hope you won't be too busy to blog after the baby ;)

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home