Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Shape Counts?

Today, I had lunch with the leng lui mommies again. They just wanna make sure we have a gathering before I am finally pushed to the labour room. How sweet of them.

When they saw me, the first reaction was : " OMG, so neat! So sharp! Hehehe, like mine like mine last time!" Well, according to the ??? don't know who and what theory, if the shape of the tummy the mommy carries is well protruding front-ward, then it is a BOY. So that goes to say that the mommy will look fine from the back and you will still see the waist-line. On the other hand, if the tummy goes side-ways, rounded and normally big mommy then the baby is a baby girl.

I don't know how true it is but wherever I go nowadays, I will get smiles and all-too-sweet looks from some strangers regardless of race, going : 'Baby boy?' :P

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite true, I think. Wah, looks like you'll be getting the best Christmas present in the whole world lah LOL.

6:33 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

Clair,
Having both means u should have experinced both la! :P Oh yes, the best ever present! God is loving.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home