Thursday, October 26, 2006

Date w/Dad-dee - Raya eve


It was Raya Eve on Monday. The city was deserted much to our pleasure actually. Most of the construction work was ceased and our ears could actually feel the serenity. No traffic jam at all. Imagine Jalan Kuching with no jam! Hoooray! So I decided to have lunch with hubby who was still working...'working'?? Well, as he said, he needs to support the group from Perth who is NOT on holiday.

>> Me, about to go out meeting him.

By the way, may the Muslim friends enjoy their long weekend and safe journey to and fro Kampungs. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

x x x x x x

My Birthday...

Yes, it is my birthday today.
Dad-dee had planned for a little birthday party for mom-mee yesterday evening. How sweet...
I received ang pows from MIL and SILs. Sweet of them. Good to have sisters! Hehehehe....Bet my own brothers won't even remember my birthday. :P

Well, we had a simple cake cutting ceremony ( more fun for the kids as usual ) and it was of course special to me as next year I will be celebrating my birthday with the little one in me now!
And so, the count down for the due date is now 2
more months to go....


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lydia Teh said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Growing (the lil' one).

Nice handphone. Hehe, I don't mind if the present is not wrapped if it's a cool camera phone.

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to blinka,... (don't mind my frog singing). Many Happy Returns and have yourself a great time, girl!!

8:10 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

Lydia & Clair,
Xie Xie, kam xia, thank you. I did have a good one. Berturut-turut punye celebration! :P lucky mom-mee.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Atok said...

Happy (belated) Birthday... hope you had a great party.

All the very best on the coming addition.... pejam celik, 2 months will be tomorrow :)

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:30 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

atok and Den.Pang,
Thank you! Xie Xie. I had a wonderful get together with friends and family.

True, pejam pelik and now tinggal less than 2 months pulak. Cemas and excited.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home