Thursday, October 19, 2006

72 hours

Yes, since dad-dee left on Monday, I have been staying IN the house literally for 72 hours except for a day of lunch break at the TRIO lunch.

So today, I have decided to go out no matter what. I went out to Kepong to look out for some pricing for some electrical items. Some lamps/lighting fittings are really nice and of course chep-pa-lang brand China made. But hey, just like any fashion, it come
s and go. So why buy a fitting that cost few thousands when one can afford it at only few hundred ringgit?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wise, blinka. Even the expensive stuff don't last these days.

BTW glad you're allowing comments again. I've been reading your posts but not able to comment :(

11:19 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

hehe, that one for my clients actually. :P But clients have budget ma!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home