Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sun, swimming and haze



Finally I saw some ray of sun beam today and decided to plunge into the pool again after few days of pigging out and no exercise at all. No la, just the haze which is stopping me actually. Who dares to fill up the lungs with poisinous particles?

After the swim, I noticed in the big mirror that the dark line extended from my belly button is ever more prominent. Hmmm...they said this line will STAY after delivery and no matter how much you blot, splatter and rub your skin with stretch mark cream. Oh oh ...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walou eh..sexy sexy mom-mee. No worries la, the line will be gone in TWO years time. :)

4:51 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

sexy mum-mee will wear bikini ler...this one 小儿科 la....sure will hilang ah the marks? because my sis-in-law one hor after 10 years still there ler..

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home