Saturday, September 30, 2006

Relatives

Just came to know the other day that a relative in Singapore is getting married. He should be my cousin. A cousin that I have no idea how he looks like. I have never ever heard of his name nor had I have any a photo of him.

All I can remember is his grandmother, because I had met her ONCE when I attended one of the weddings in Singapore. I remembered her hugs, she was so happy to see me. I remembered well because my grandma left me when I was in primary school. She reminded me of the touch and warmness of my grandma. So much. So dear.


Too bad I can't join the band down to the island. Papa, aunts, uncles, brothers,
nephews and nieces will all form a big team heading south. Too bad it is in November, too close to the expected due date for my baby...

So to my cousin : May you have a wonderful journey with your partner! All the best wishes to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home