Monday, September 11, 2006

25th weeks

It is definitely an advantage being in a pregnant state. Hubby did most of the house chores now. I got to choose the food if we are going out. I make decisions. I sleep whenever I feel like sleeping. Eat whenever I feel like eating. I, I, I....hehehehehe...hmmmm

Well, you get the conversation started too with people who are total strangers to you just because you have a bump in the tummy. 'Ini anak lelaki ya?' 'First child?' 'How many months already?' 'Which hospital are you going?' 'Congratulations!' etc etc. Well, it used to be a blank stare at the wall in the lift but now I get people to stare at my tummy and smile at me especially mothers or mother to be.

I received some pregnancy yoga mail from Pru the other day. Well, I think it is time for me to start doing some exercise and boy, I started swimming just last Saturday and it was wonderful! I guess I need to make it a habit again to walk or swim in order to stay fit!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lydia Teh said...

Enjoy it while it lasts.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To repeat what Lydia said, enjoy the "I make all the decisions, hubby does all the donkey work" while it lasts.

2:10 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

lydia + clair,
I enjoyed it mostly because I can feel baby now and going thru a process to be a mum!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home