Friday, August 25, 2006

Green Mood

After lunch with my client, I noticed at the corner nursery shop had this BIG 'moving sales' signboard. Being a person who ONLY sensitive to BIG letters and also CERTAIN words, I pulled in and had a look since I had been longing to perk up the balcony. Most of the plants that I bought from Cameron Highlands were already dead by now..ok ok, just have a look.

I ended up buying some plants of course, eventhough the price was not really the 'clearing' sales la. Gimmick, I thought. But I just couldn't resist it.

But hey, after putting them in the garden, I noticed that hubby did not noticed the change. Is he that nonchalant to plants or just that he was too tired then? Arhh, nevermind, at least I feel fresh and happy when I walk to my lil garden in the morning. That, is what matters most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home