Friday, August 11, 2006

Lunch Trio

Hmmm, yummy curry chicken...

Ever since I came back from the trip, I started cooking for lunch and dinner. It is a blessing to be able to eat home-cook food again actually.

I join a Philippino couple, my long time friends at the next block. They just moved in about a month ago after much persuasion from me. I had always thought that the old place that they were renting is not condusive as a 'homely' place. I am so glad that they finally made it here and the fact that they are enjoying themselves now.

And so it is like pot-luck every lunch time. I will prepare a dish and some dessert and they will prepare theirs too. We chat, laugh and relax during lunch without much hassle. I just love it.
Selamat-po ( tagalog - thank you )


2 Comments:

Blogger Allyfeel said...

Looks like you are having very realaxing lunches. Nice setting too...:)

2:10 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

Very relaxing! sometimes go overboard and talk till 3p.m. Mommy so terrible hor! :P
Setting? go ikea lor!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home