Friday, April 21, 2006

1+1 = 3


I was indeed wondering what was happening to me cause normally any sickness will pass me in three days or the most 4 days. I was enjoying my porridge so much. I suddenly love soup for lunch instead. Look how delicious this Chinese herbal soup I had prepared for myself yesterday. Looks good huh? With 'tong kuai', 'kei chi', 'pao shen' and ginger, I guess I should be up and running soon!

But I was not. Though not serious, but my husky sexy voice is here to stay. And not to mention the cough, grhhhh.....But the 'pao shen' really did boost up my energy level. I felt good yesterday.

X X X X X X

I was just texting my dear yesterday that I am unfaithful...to God and that I should be faithful for I had prayed and asked Him for baby this year and I should have always have faith and trust that HE DELIVERS, in HIS time, of course.

And yes I guess the time is right, and so HE DELIVERED!

I was streaming with cheerful tears this morning when I saw the pregnancy test kid was indeed POSITIVE. I don't know what prompted me to get the kit and do the test. But I did. I guess something will just happen when it is least expected..heavy schedule, busy busy busy and luckily I made time for my lil whisper to God, and oh sweet Lord, HE heard it!

I shared the piece of news with hubby and wanted him to keep secret first. kekeke...I suppose this would be his best birthday gift ever. God sent.


10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation ! Far much more advanced when compared with my life, you has reached another milestone in your life ! Well, tell me when you will give birth to your baby. Does Vivien know this piece of good news ? As a final message, clear your e-mail box please ! I failed to send our pictures to your e-mail account many many times.


Dennis Pang in Hong Kong

e-mail: dennisvdennis@yahoo.co.uk

6:25 PM  
Blogger Fashionasia said...

congrats to you!!!!!
this is really a milestone indeed.
we're planning for this milestone too....maybe next year. :>
Cheers!!

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey congratulations, blinka, on this wonderful news! Welcome to the Mummy Club, it's gonna be fun fun fun all the way ;)

3:50 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

Dennis,
Thanks! Havent informed most people. Even my dad just knew it this afternoon. :P When things are more settled down later, i will surely inform the group.

Fashionasia,
Thanks!I sometimes wish I had kids 6-7 years ago when I was much younger but me n Mr.Right only tie the knot last year. Dont wait la, can start now.. :P good luck!

Clair,
Yeah, thank you. FUN? Should tell me earlier so that i can join membership earlier ma? :)

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not too late to join now, blinka ;) The fun is only just beginning. I have 2 teenagers and a 10yr-old and I'm still having FUN! The pregnancy is always the best part lah so enjoy... - advice from a seasoned mom :)

8:29 AM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

Hi Blinka,
CONGRATSSSSS!!!Sorry am soo late coz PC buat perangai.
Take care.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Lydia Teh said...

Blinka.li, congratulations!! I'm always happy to hear of people having babies. Babies are wonderful beings. They smell so lovely and are so adorable...

11:39 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

pu1pu3,
Tak lambat tak lambat. Thank u. Tukar je le PC tu, :P

Lydia,
Hmm...agree, it is always fun to see and hug babies but now that it is MINE, i felt excited and a bit worry though. :)

1:59 PM  
Blogger Allyfeel said...

Congrats! Congrats! Hope to hear the good news in 4 months time. You know what I mean. :)

Dun worry too much, they are plenty of mommies out there to answer your questions.

10:53 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

Allyfeel,
oh yeah, all the experts as they are 'hands on'. Doc said normally feel the morning sickness on the 6th week to 8 weeks..whoa, a bit scared man! :P

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home