Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A Break Just In Time

Beautiful day. A break for us city folks to inhale in some cool air and relax our much strained body and soul..

It was a beautiful Tuesday morning, not much of a traffic. Me and hubby naturally woke up a bit late and we went for a quick swim and later a relaxing sauna.

Later part of the day was spent lazying in the house. I prepared some fried rice for our brunch, then we read some papers and 'ngok-ngok' almost the whole afternoon. We then go on for an early dinner at TGIF, though it was a Tuesday, ke ke ke.....

By then, the day was still young. So we decided to head for the mall to buy his 'burst'day present. Guess what? something green in colour......help your stomach vibrate uncontrolably! Yes! It was a U-Zap!


Zap-zap-zap away the big big tummy (for both of us! not bad a present huh!) and hey, better rush home for I am desperate to watch my Desperate Housewives !

Beautiful day ended so soothingly and i felt happy and contented. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

Funny about this u-zap.
My friend bought it to trim her fats, the next day she found out she was pregnant. heheh..RM700 for nothing.But at least she can use it in 9 months time..hahahha

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always walk further away when I see the promoters LOL. Does it really work ah? Please post your measurements in a month's time ya? ;)

3:54 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

pu1pu3,
ha ha, i was doing it on my waist just now n suddenly strip it all down as I thought "what if i got a baby inside ah?" phew, guess i just gotta do it on my big butt for the moment ler! :P

clair,
hehe, hubby said he wanted to try. Try lor, will let u know if my big butt trim down or not...a month's time? so soon can see effect ah? Hope so la! :)

5:49 PM  
Blogger Allyfeel said...

Hahaha...he really needs it huh? That's a nice gift from a caring wife. Uh...Happy Birthday to Leech! Did he suck your blood dry on that special romantic Birthday night?

10:07 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

hehehe, it was an early birthday gift, his birthday is next week! 2 days before shirley's. :) I will make sure I suck his blood instead on that nite..but he just want to eat 'char keuy teow', simple, no blood sucking. Just tai pai tong (food stall). :)

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home