Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Good Morning KL


Just last Sunday, I was awakened by loud thud of repeated 'bass' noise, still wondering what was it as I nudged my dear asking him if he could hear that.

We both woke up and the sky was still pitch dark and for all I knew someone was playing techno music somewhere some floor. We shut up all the windows but somehow the noise found its way creeping into my nerves. I tossed myself right left, pulling the blanket more, moved in out the room...arghhh, I guess the intensive training in music and playing percussion during school day made me extra sensitive to all this beat.

Giving up sleeping, I woke up and stared out from the window. To my pleasant surprise, i capture this beautiful skyline of KL. It reminds me of GOD again. Thank you for the beautiful morning!

I will surely miss this scenic view pretty soon from my very bedroom. The high rise development in front of our condo is going to replace this frame soon.

Nevertheless, as for now, I just want to cherish what I have got.


Good Morning, Kuala Lumpur!

2 Comments:

Blogger Allyfeel said...

Wow! That's a nice sight of dawn.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Contented Mum said...

Beautiful view that you manage to captured!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home