Thursday, February 09, 2006

Desperate Housewife

I read Lydia's blog this morning and it was regarding Desperate Housewives and there is a link to it to find out which housewife one resembles most...curious, I linked to the housewives homepage.

Of course, I had always thought that I am a mixture of all ( except Edie I think, ke ke ke.. ), I am kelam kabut at times like Susan, view my points straight and rather career minded like Lynette. At times (clear throat, I mean at times .. ), I can be like Bree, wanting certain things to be perfect and this attributed to my picky attitude and I am sure my hubby can attest to this! And of course, all girls would at times want to look good and attractive like Gabrielle, and sometimes could be rather selfish too ( no kids yet ma! ).

I told myself I am going to try at least a few times to see if the answers would be all the same, and here it goes accordingly:-
1st attempt : Gabrielle

2nd attemp : Lynette
3rd attempt : Bree
4rd attempt : Bree


.....getting worried now, where is Susan?

5th attempt : Lynette


give up!

that's it, no more trying! It must be that I am not as loving and lovely as Susan. :( Not fair not fair!

Well ,come to think closely, I might really resemble Bree ( hope this does not freak hubby out!). I remember there were few episodes about her husband's betrayal, she immediately turned to someone else just to make the husband furious. I guess I am that sort of character, bad bad bad I thought.. But one thing for sure, Bree loved her husband whole heartedly. Just slightly possessive only la! :P Who is not when it comes to the person she loves most! And the fact that I don't feel comfortable sharing details of OUR problem to even close friends. I am learning though...yikes! Bree Bree?!

When it comes to kids, I hope I will not break down like Lynette! oh my....one thing for certain, I will not have that many kids like she does. :) But what if I got twins like my sister in-law? alamak! pitam ler!

Hubby, just in case u r reading this column, bare in mind that i 'hentam' some of the answers only la! I just don't know how to answer to some questions as they were irrelevant, at least to me. :P ha ha ha

p/s : Asked dearest hubby what does he think, he said : "u ah? a bit of Lynette and Susan la!"
Sweat. Finally, a bit of Susan *smile, :>* Afterall, I am happy, not desperate liao! ha


3 Comments:

Blogger Allyfeel said...

Hey ur entry has gotten more and more interesting. Keep it up!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Contented Mum said...

See, your hubby think you so sweet like Susan!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Lydia Teh said...

I think we all like Susan, so we want to be like her :)

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home