Tuesday, February 07, 2006

How's Bungalow

I was invited by my client during CNY to attend his open house during CNY in his new bungalow. After a heavy lunch w/close friends in Klang ( Estan, B-Lin and all ), me and hubby headed straight there feeling groggy and sleepy....

Well, this is not just an ordinary bungalow to me as it was designed by me! My first built bungalow from scratch to completion! Hmmm...I was kinda proud as my client is very happy with the house. During the initial stage, he once told me that he has the intention to sell the house if there is any good offer and make profit out of this so that he can build another house down with no cost then. It was a long process during the construction as he was constantly flying and could not be contacted to make decisions. The contractor almost freaked out and always said that it is tough to build bungalow, he will quit doing one for the meantime after this project..........


For all I know, someone really offered him a GOOOOOOD price! More than double of the actual construction cost! He is very contented and happy and told me that he would not even consider selling the house now as it is a house of good feng shui for him. :) I instantly felt a warm flow of happiness within me. ha ha, I am not too bad after all, I thought to myself..
I guess this is why I still stay put in this line eventhough the money is no good....it is the satisfaction ! ke ke ke





11 Comments:

Blogger jazzmint said...

wow..very nicely designed bungalow :)....next time got money must ask u to design hehehe

9:06 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

jazzmint :
thanks and i wish u quickly got rich la! :p

9:57 AM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

Wow. Very nice. Its something hubby & I would like. Straight lines and not gaudy at all. Very modern and a bit australian design in it I think. There's a villa at Jln U-thant that looks quite similar to this, I must say.
THe bungalow looks as if it was built on split level? Is it? Excellent!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Contented Mum said...

Wow, so nice design. When I am rich enough to built bangolow, look for you to be the designer ya!

2:31 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

pu1pu3:
oh yeah, on split levels. Suggested that n it really cost quite a bit due to the tall retaining wall. Luckily client does not mind ( what to do, got to match front and back levels ma!) :P

contented mum:
cepat2 rich la! :) thanks anyway!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Lydia Teh said...

First time visiting your blog. I enjoyed reading the entries. Wah, the bungalow looks so grand. Will never be able to afford one like that unless my books sell like JK Rowling's, haha. Dream, dream, dream...

3:55 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

kept dreaming la! Dream 4 numbers-STRIKE and can build one already!

glad that u enjoyed reading the entries, thank you! :)

5:15 PM  
Blogger Allyfeel said...

Wow! That's very impressive! Hey build one for yourself and invite all of us there to stay can or not??

2:27 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

allyfeel :
well, i ask hubby 1st ha...good idea! :)
hehehe...

11:53 PM  
Blogger Atok said...

wahh....nice place, looks brilliant!

btw: over here, the word 'bungalow' means a single storey detached house. and, over here, 90% of them are dwelled by old folks (too tired or simply can't go up steps anymore). the word originates from india.

but hey, great piece of work, well done !!! msia needs more of these.... :))

5:13 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

man, have experienced guy macam atok to comment is really an honour! Oh, more to come for sure end of this year, I will post my work from time to time...:)

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home