Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Weird Dream, again..


It was definitely a weird dream yesterday....I can't remember much of it but all I could recalled was that me and Pru were on the other 'flying object', enjoying ourselves with others (obviously I can't recall who) and then I saw Shirl holding on to her baby(not sure boy or girl, err..boy I guess). She and Jean+Hubby was on the other 'flying object' and theirs was a much much faster one. They were cruising in the sky and it was like a flying carpet sort of movement (with engine of course).

She was obviously exhilarating seeing us on the other 'plane' so much so that she put her baby away like what was drawn! oh I was shouting crazy as she was not holding on to the arms but the shirt! I remember it was a white, sleeveless ones... (those that with lots of breathing holes, cotton type) Jean quickly help to hold the baby firmly. She did not intend to harm the baby, just to have fun I guess..... Cold sweat!


**puff! the dream vanished!** apparently hubby 'slapped' me then to wake me up, saying that I was biting my teeth...note : he was so happy to have finally did that because it was usually me who 'slapped' him as he is making too much of a noise in the sleep, kekeke....

It was weird as Shirl does not have a baby yet. And that the flying object.....hmmm, I had never seen that before in my entire life! I can't figure out how it looked like exactly now but the speed as I can recall is definitely unlike the slow and steady hot air balloon though!

Flying
I have always dreamt that I could fly! Weird huh?! I remember once I was cycling so fast that eventually I was flying and cruising in the sky ( like ET lah, kawan-kawan ). Any clues what it meant?

2 Comments:

Blogger Allyfeel said...

wah! scary dreams la. How come I am in ur dream one? Cold sweat!

2:30 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

yii, y can't u? but the flying experience is nice though....:P

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home