Monday, February 06, 2006

CNY after-EFFECT



pic taken 1st day of CNY after a long day of good food and visiting!

Ooooo, finally the CNY has past ( at least for those who work ler..). This is perhaps the longest CNY ever since I started working. And the after effect is great and no doubt easily 'visible' as I already put on an enormous 1.2kg just merely over the pass 1 week! oh man, it is not easy for me to loose even 0.1kg and now I have a total of 1.2kg to lose before the family photo session on the 19th Feb!

Now, I do not regret eating for one because food is simply irresistable! I had wonderful meals even before CNY started! Me and hubby had the pleasure to play host to our dearest guests from S'pore - Aik Seng and Saori. Despite the short stay and the fact that we had to rush back to help in Klang the very next day, it was certainly a pleasant one and we hope they would come more often..:)

Well, I guess it is a Chinese custom that 'eating' is important, so what the heck! All thru CNY, the main event of the day is no doubt 'eat, eat, and eat!' Meeting old good friends, eat eat eat, meeting relatives, eat eat eat. What a joy! ha ha ha

till I lose the 1.2kg, I guess I won't be taking any potrait of myself then...ciao! :-P

7 Comments:

Blogger Allyfeel said...

Hey sap sap sui la, 1.2 kg is not enormous okay, I am sure you could shade it off in no time.

I am having headache slimming my fatty arms. Any ideas?

3:44 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

aiyo, u asked the wrong person ler...
btw, i thought u r practising yoga? does not help at all? open your 'pei kap' la! :p

4:41 PM  
Blogger Contented Mum said...

What a joy to be able to eat heartily, no worry lah, you still look good!

4:41 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

contented mum :
ke ke ke, ya,some 'bak bak' sometimes look cute one....:P

6:24 PM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

Where the hell is the 1.2kg?Tak nampak pun?Maybe its at the right place? Then ok la kot!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Allyfeel said...

by the way is contented mum your friends or relative?

2:33 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

Allyfeel :
huh? contented mum? ehhmm.....I think no lah..but probably yes lor, we r all CHINESE ma. :P

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home