Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Wednesday - My Day

Ah, it is Wednesday again!

Normally, I will take a 'break' on this day. Break? Yeah, lazying a bit, rest a bit ( mind u, sometimes i work on Saturdays n Sundays! Not full time but yes, I do work! :( )

It has been a long time since I last plunge into the pool and as I woke up today, i saw ripple in the pool. Must be some regulars. Pulled myself up and grabed my swim suit and there I was drowning myself with lots and lots of 'chlorinated' water. :P ah, I felt good!

Then, I invited my close friends Pru and Haz for lunch. Thank goodness, they were both available and we had such wonderful time enjoying our organic healthy food at Taman Tun. Promised hubby I will take him there one day. he he. But I do remind him that the food weren't cheap though.

It is his day too! Normally he will gang up with his bros in Klang. We had agreed on this term long time back that he got to enjoy his 'break' to have time with his friends. Only on Wednesday though, he needs to ask for permission should he wants to go out on other day..:P

I used to feel awkward at first without him at nite. Then I started to enjoy it more and more. I used to follow him back to Klang but nowadays, I had rather stayed back. I enjoyed myself at home. Being alone. Alone again? Well, one might ask that I AM ALONE at home most of the time since I am working from SOHO, so what is the big deal? Oh well, a great big deal to me. It is quieter at nite. No phone calls at nite ( no obligation to answer at nite at least). I normally do some house chores after my 'short' working hour in the day, then I will take a long long shower. Feeling every inch of myself. Then I will make myself some nice simple less fussy dinner and catch some show on the TV or grab something to read. Sometimes, I will pick up my favourite CD and hum along or just grab hold of my coffee and stared out enjoying the nite scene on our lovely massage chair!

I guess sometimes we have to just shut EVERYTHING out to feel our own self. I enjoyed every bit of being able to hear my own self so clearly. It is rejuvenating and refreshing.

:) Do you have time for your own?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me, blinka? With 3 school-going kids trooping in and out of the house, there's always a party going on. Luckily, I'm a party animal LOL!

2:19 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

he he he, that is y i gotta enjoy as much as possible now! by then, wed would be a date with my kids without daddy. oops, wonder if i can handle without him....:I

2:53 PM  
Blogger Lydia Teh said...

Enjoy it while you can! When the kids come, it's bye-bye to me-time.

2:32 PM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

Blinka,
CHange places pls. Tired.tired. Need more sleep. Danil wakes up soo often. My eyes looked all puffy.
JEALOUSNYA!!!!Hey, Enjoy it while it last (Voice with a vengence!!!)

2:13 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

lydia,
At least have some break even for yourself! I read in a article somewhere that even kids need to have some time on their own in a corner of a room or what, so that they can have time talking to themselves and also develop their right brain better (imaginative and creative side of us ) :) relax mama, at least once a month maybe?

5:42 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

pu1pu3,
Hey, I am jealous too for you have sons at such a young age and you will be enjoying your life later with them all grow up by then! hmmm....I tak tahu la bila ada anak..dont know if i still crawl, jump and run with them then?! :P hey pray for me ok?

5:45 PM  
Blogger Allyfeel said...

Arr...how nice! I wish I have some time being alone, enjoying the peace. :)

10:03 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

Allyfeel,
You can if u want to. Just a short one hour is also a solitude moment to unwind.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home