Monday, April 17, 2006

Saturday Nite Fever

It had been yet another tough week last week. Work and work and nothing else. I stopped going for my morning walk for quite sometime now and for the whole of last week, only 1 session of yoga at home... iiish, feeling guilty already.

I told hubby that I would have to work thru the weekends and he needs to help on doing the house chores. Well, all said but nothing was done as he had a hard time sleeping on Friday nite ( thinking about the house chores the next day? kekeke ) and he woke up feeling nausea and feverish. I ended up doing all the house work and cooked our breakfast. He is prone to having deep sleep problem and he often find difficulty to fall back to sleep again after the nite shift's toilet visit. Masalah....

I climbed to my bed only at around 1.00a.m. that day and found myself having problem with my dry throat. It was so itchy and I woke up to grab more Vit C and my pei pah kou. It was a tough nite as I woke up at least 4 times visiting the loo for drinking too much of water (which I have to!)

And naturally I woke up feeling lousy the next day. Though the fever was not high, it was enough to kill my Sunday mood. Well, at least I had to kill my idea of going to church for Easter Sunday. Well, prayer made (at home by myself) and I went back to sleep again after my breakfast.

It was certainly not easy sometimes to work solo as when there is a deadline, you have to fight it ALONE. Just like today, I dragged myself out from bed early and start to prepare for my meeting even with a body entitled for medical leave. Sigh...

Well, of course I knew when to stop and what has to be prioritised. The meeting is just too urgent and as for those that I could tai chi (delay and brush aside), HELLO, HUH? YES, I AM ON LEAVE TODAY. Thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Allyfeel said...

Oh Poor blinka, hope you are feeling better already.

I was also having a little feverish and sore throat after taking a pack of twisties with bb and hubby before sleeping on Saturday night.

Being a SOHO is like that one lor, you got to endure it, in a few years time, you can enpand and can tai chi to ur helper lo. :)

Take care!

10:12 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

ei, u also ah? I m still having running nose now. Have a hard time cleaning the floor w/the dust this morning. Sneeze all the way! pengsan..

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home