Sunday, May 21, 2006

Walking thru Hell

It has been hell for me for these 2 weeks or so. I was totally 'hang over' most of the time. My appetite shrunk tremendously to a portion of a baby. Any odd scent send me straight to the toilet. I was on bed most of the time...

Throwing up is normal to me now, especially at night. Boy oh boy the sourness that hit the mouth was ....!!! I wonder if I would be left with any teeth by the end of the pregnancy?!

I am really envy (or jealous?) when I hear people said that they had no problem with pregnancy sickness AT ALL. They can eat, work and sleep like normal. I had asked around and I surely understood that this is not something one inheret from the mother, so am I really that weak? Am I too old to get pregnant? Or this is God's will to let me taste the bitterness of pregnancy? :(

Work? ha! For one that can't eat well, I wonder where can I find extra energy to work. Sometimes I just turned my phone to silent mode when the nausea and 'gastric' was intense. I really don't mind to lose ALL my clients at this point now. ALL I want is to be able to eat, walk, rest, sleep properly.

Ok, the baby is fine according to our new gynae. Should be 8+ week now. Due on this Christmas day if everything goes right. GOD bless the child, and not forgetting the one who bear the child too! sob sob....

3 Comments:

Blogger Allyfeel said...

Aiyoo...poor mommy. I hope it will all be over at 12 weeks for you. Mine neasueatic and vommiting went away at 12 weeks.

Take good care!

12:07 PM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

blinka,
i know the feeling. for my first pregnancy all I wanted was to resign from my work. The anti nausea pills were god sent. Y don't u ask ur gynae? It helped me get thru my second pregnancy..
take care.

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh I really hope you feel better soon, blinka. The nausea usually goes away after the first trimester. I've never had morning sickness in my 3 pregnancies, so I guess I'm not the best person to advise you. But I really hope this crappy feeling goes away soon for you. Take care ya.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home