Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Butterflies in the Stomach

Ever since the start of 18th weeks into prenancy, I can feel the slight movement of BB. Just a very gentle one and poor daddy cannot feel it. This is only mommy's privilege. Ha ha! It is just like the feeling of having bubbles in the tummy or even butterflies in the tummy!

Just the other day, we were out watching 'Dragon Tiger Gate' - a chinese action movie based on 80's popular comic. I guess BB could hear or (is it me who affects BB?), he was moving (or kicking?) quite frantically. :)

I have really been enjoying my 2nd trimester...


5 Comments:

Blogger Lydia Teh said...

Wait, more fun is coming up. You'll see your tummy distended, becoming a hillock here or a hillock there when little limbs pushed against the womb. One of the highlights of pregnancy.

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pregnancies are really a whole lot of fun. Nine whole months of excitement and amazing experiences. Enjoy... :)

5:43 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

lydia,
I can't wait to see that! At least hubby can share the excitement. :)

clair,
Not whole of 9 months are exciting for me though...well, at least I am enjoying it now and I cherish it! :P

1:08 PM  
Blogger Allyfeel said...

Lydia is right. Wait till the 3rd trimester, bb will dance ah-go-go in your stomoch and hubby can get to see & feel the excitement. :)

2:06 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

allyfeel,
daddy can 'hear' bb moving already by now. quite loud bang he said..:)

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home