Thursday, June 15, 2006

Abating Symtoms

Finally I could get up and do a bit of work these few days. The morning sickness is starting to abate though the dizziness is still there in the morning. I forced myself to go for a walk to race the blood circulation. I feel better after that, perhaps I need more fresh air!

Lunch is the only meal that I can eat properly. Though sometimes the sourish taste is still there, at least I CAN eat! My oh my...And my lunch time is pretty early, 11.00am, ha! Then I would finish up my 2nd half of my lunch at about 1.30p.m. or so. Weird.

A friend of mine told me to fill up my stomach with a bit of food every 2 hours so to not 'air' into the stomach which will aggravate the sickness...so that is what I do now, munching something every 2 to 3 hours..

BB is very punctual at waking me up at night to visit the loo. 1a.m. without fail! Hmmmm....Then it used to be 3 a.m. and 6.30a.m. but these 2 days, it had been reduced to only 6.30a.m. only. Thank goodness!

I can't wait to meet up with my close friends for chit chatting session again after a month or so of camping in the house.

Ah, finally. I am blogging again. Thanks to all the supports and comments. Life is sweet after all.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey blinka, fantastic to see you back and sounding much more cheerful than your last post. Going out with your friends will help you forget and you're sure to come back feeling much more positive like, "hey I'm not the only one with this problem". Take care ;)

1:30 PM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

blinka,
i was just thinking ot myself whether you have a post after clicking your page.And thank GOD you're feeling better.
Fresh air always do you good.
Take care now.

7:11 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

clair
xie xie. hehe, I would say ALL my friends have very minor morning sickness compared to me except for 1 who is also pregnant lately. :P guess age counts in this matter.

pu1pu3
hey, your instinct is correct(about the new post)!I hope and pray that the morning sickness will be gone soon...!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Lydia Teh said...

Hang in there. It WILL get better.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Contented Mum said...

Not easy ya to be a pregant lady but no worry, soon the joy will over come all these! Probably by 4th mth you will feel much better! Do try to relax and enjoy!

4:52 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

Lydia,
Really salute you for having more than 1 kid with all these morning sickness! anyway, thanks. It is getting better and I am praying hard that it will be gone by mid next month.

contented mum
sure not easy. Relax...can but enjoy? a bit tough la...But it is recovering. thank god!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Ricket said...

One way to fight the morning sickness is to fill your tummy before you get off the bed. It should stop the sick feeling.

12:51 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

ricket,
Thanks. Guess I should one day gather all these valuable opinions so as to help new mommy with this sickness! :)

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home