Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Back Again!

Hey, I am back again!

I was actually quite alright about a month ago and it gets better everyday now. Tummy is really big that i can challenge my hubby's already! Oops.!!

We (aka me, hubby and 'bb') were actually on our 'honeymoon' last 2 weeks at Sydney and Melbourne. We have not had our 'official' honeymoon and the thought just strike us as we should have one for many valid reasons - stress, break, holiday before bb's arrival, hard time during the 1st trimester, haze, heat etc etc...


And it turned out to be a pleasant trip indeed. We enjoyed the weather so much (winter then in OZ), though it was rainy the 1st 2 days when we were there. But the weather turned clear and nice thru out the journey after that and we even had an experience of early spring before we flew back home.

A flash back of the trip will remind me about the beautiful Sydney and Darling Harbour, also the magnificent Blue Mountain where we had our early X'mas experience. And the BIG portion of food, fit for 2 in an order! In a row of shops, we can find Mat Salleh typical food, fast food, Jap food, Korean food, Indian food, Chinese food, Kebab, Vietnamese....whoa, we literally tried almost all of it and I still craved for the roast duck now! Yummy! The cold weather makes me eat even more and MORE...

Melbourne???
- FOOD, FOOD and FOOD again! As my cousin and her generous hubby kept bringing us to nice restaurants and that was when I noticed both me and hubby's tummy suddenly become visibly 'bloated' and 'expanded'! Whoa! And not forgetting Phillip Island, watching the lil penguins coming back from the sea is really quite an exhilarating experience!

Well, I am back to normal now and Blinka's Kitchen has also started operation and oh boy, I can see my hubby's broad smile again! hehehe...

Clicked down some fond memories in OZ.

Here are the sea gulls. I remembered them very well for they made a special apprearance at the end of 'Finding Nemo'.




Balmoral, Katoomba with our friendly
host, Mel & Glenn.
Love the beautiful
house and the X'mas Deco.
We were
actually the only guests during our stay and the breakfast? Lovely! Only me and hubby and bb in the big dining hall.


Me and one of the many clean and tastefully designed public toilet...

And not forgetting the OZ Ugg boots that keeps me warm and snuggy. ( cost almost RM 400! Boy oh boy, what a price to pay for comfort..thanks dear! :) )





Fascinating jelly fish!







Mommy doing some exercise ....panting all the way up!







Ahhhh, life is wonderful after all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Allyfeel said...

Wow..that looks like a very fun trip. :) I can almost feel the excitement and LOVE from ur hubby. hahaha! You lucky girl.

11:03 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

allyfeel,
yes la, we are all very lucky what! Really enjoyed the trip. Cheers me up A LOT!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home