Thursday, August 10, 2006

Baby Boom

It has been a while since I last contacted my college friends. Only via an e-mail yesterday to a friend that I found out actually there are 3 pregnant mummy out there like me! I am so happy for them. OMK, L-Kun and Ah-Tang's wife! Congrats!

We will be organising a gathering soon, after 8 long months. Most of us have our birthdays at the end of the year and so, most gatherings would be happening year-end. Can't wait to see them again and have a good laugh at the good old days and be cynical about our work as ARCHITECT etc etc....:)

It is great to know that we are all turning into a new chapter in our life.
Penang Hill during our 4th year in Uni

2 Comments:

Blogger Allyfeel said...

How come there's none of our kindergarten's cute cute photo one??? :P

2:08 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

allyfeel,
aiya, will put some cute cute nice nice one later when 'the 2' of u got pregnant next year! :)

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home