Tuesday, September 05, 2006

September Now

It is already September 2006 now. Phew! We are almost at the end of the 3rd quarter of the year! And last Sunday, we had celebrated Haz's (one of my closest friends, a pretty leng lui mama) birthday, and that also mean that more birthdays to come and then, it would be mine and next would be OUR BABY's! :)

After that fantastic dinner party ( no wine for me this time, aiseh, too bad-lah because her husband always serves yummy-licious wine! ), I had a diarrhoea the next day and hubby has got hung over. Luckily, it was not that bad, it was only in the first half of the day. And I was ok but rather tired for the rest of the day and had to rest pretty early at nite. I wonder was it this incidence or is it my baby approaching 3rd trimester, I felt sleepy ever since.

Next week will be our appointment with our gynae again. That reminds me of something : to weigh myself and eat less! :P Ok, till next time. Pardon me, I need a nap now...hooooahhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home