Wednesday, August 30, 2006

kicks!

Now the lil one has gain size and started kickboxing sessions in the stomach. Sometimes, the kicks can be rather strong. He is most active when :
  • I am cooking
  • I eat SLIGHTLY late ( complaining I think )
  • this one without fail - 10 p.m. at night; I was joking to hubby that the baby will be born at midnight. We will rush to hospital by 10p.m., and he will slip out by 12.00 a.m.. Kekeke
  • sometimes, when I call him and talk to him
  • when I pray, that is about 10.00p.m. :)
When hubby come close to him and talk to him, he will slow down a bit. He will also slow down when I rub my stomach. Ooi, manjanya....

2 Comments:

Blogger Contented Mum said...

Is nice to feel the kicks ya!

2:30 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

cont' mum,
sure! I love it. It is like communicating with me and I like to talk to him so that he will kick more! hahaha

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home