Tuesday, August 29, 2006

How would you like your wedding to be?

Yesterday, I guess a lot of people were glued in front of the TV as usual and this time around to watch the 'princess of pop' bersanding ler..I catched a short glimpse of the ceremony only to find her pitiful. As if acting, performances etc have not tire her a bit! Now even her wedding, she is just like an actress acting on stage. Full of protocols and as if, scripted.

I personally think it is weird to invite politicians for wedding. They run the country, and so? And the scale of the wedding, oh my god, I don't think our Queen Aishah (Selangor) has got that sort of a scale when she married our late King. Hmmm...Are we idolizing her or what?

I have always thought that wedding function is supposed to be a private function. You share it with the one closest to you and your husband. It is a day of joy and laughter. Joy and laughter not only for the couple but for everybody.
I am glad that hubby had given me all that. I enjoyed every bit of our wedding.

It was a sweet day and we are glad that all our guests were pleased and had a wonderful time together too. For those that attended our wedding and especially to those who helped out so much to make it such a wonderful and memorable day for all of us, A BIG HUG AND THANK YOU! :)

So for those yang belum kahwin, how do you like your wedding to be?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, weddings are personal and should be kept small. But I guess for celebs, more publicity = more sales? ;)

8:02 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

clair,
yes, more publicity=more fans=more sales=more $. But quite tiring for her yeah, 3 weeks berturut-turut!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Allyfeel said...

The way I see it, she made herself unpopular by marrying this old men.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home