Monday, September 25, 2006

Snore

Yes of course my hubby snores. But nope this article is not about him. It is about ME. It is ME, who is now heavily pregnant, SNORED!

I had been down with stuffy nose about a week ago. The mucus was surely thick and especially nasty when I lied down and prepared to doze off. Hubby complaint about the heavy snoring sound ever since. I told him that I had stuffy nose, perhaps that is why I snored.

Well, the stuffy nose is gone now, but the heavy snoring is still hanging on tight to me. Well, I gave him yet another excuse now. Well, I have put on weight that is for sure and it could also be linked to my pregnancy mah! (well, I have never heard of friends telling me that they snored during their pregnancy, but I have to make something up!)

I asked him favours to turn me or wake me up so that I could temporarily 'switch' off my stereo effect. I explained that snoring is not good as the breathing is via the mouth and thus the air is not filtered thru the nose, bla bla bla...But he said he had rather not do that now (since I am with a lovely baby) but he will surely whack me up side down if I ever do that again AFTER delivery....does this sounds bias or what? I guess it is only fair if I have the previlege to continue snoring for a while since I had been putting up with him snoring for more than 2 years now...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're exactly right, blinka. Why is it he can snore and you shouldn't? You go right ahead and snore, girl LOL, wake up the neighbors if you have to!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home