Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hazy Day & the Compulsive Me



Noticed the stale air lately. I wondered if it is because of me getting heavier and clumsier or is it really due to the haze. I am constantly feeling thirsty especially in the day time. When I stood at the balcony this morning, I can hardly see the silhoutte of the KL Tower. The blanket of haze is covering KL making me feel like an ant which had fallen into a barbeque pit. For those positive thinkers, they might say: hey, we have got sun shine all year round, good to have KL looking like London sometimes though. Yeah, right.

Today is not good for swimming for sure. I go on alternate day anyway. I admit of having a tinch of obsessive compulsion when I recovered from my morning sickness. House has to be cleaned. I can't stand seeing fallen leaves ; I can't stand to see fallen hair strand; kitchen counter is now wiped 3 to 4 times a day; though heavy and clumsy, I kneeled down to clean the toilet, brushing and scrubing the corners! Oh my god! Just the other day back at my dad's place, I was cleaning up my mug at the basin and ended up scrubbing the counter and wall tiles! And today, while placing back the dishes in the shelve, I ended up removing ALL the plates and started cleaning the shelves and rearranging the dishes and containers instead. Phew!

Now, maybe this is what they termed as 'the instint of mother to be'. Yeah right, maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home