Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Taking Things for Granted

I have to say that sometimes I take for granted for a lot of things.
I guess a lot of people did the same. Today they are healthy, and so they eat and eat. Knowing that they can lowered down the blood pressure by consuming drugs, so they continue drinking and consuming fatty, high cholesterol food. The next thing you know, life takes its course and 'poof' they are gone just a second away - by stroke. Leaving behind the love ones..
Some, have all the money, time, youth to pursue in education. But all they know is to play and enjoy life. 'ppoooff' . When they realised it, they can't turn back the time. No.

And so on and so forth. I pray hard so that I will constantly stay humble, grateful and be alert, not only for myself now, but for my husband and for my baby. Simply because I love them. So much.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home