Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Dad-Dee and Perth

Dad-dee met his client earlier and do part of his task there already. Today he will be rather free it seems because the person in charge is on leave. He will be doing the sight seeing part in the afternoon after popping in the office in the morning. So nice.

Mom-mee is bored here. Or shall I say days passed me without any big ups and downs which is actually good for a preggy like me. My projects had been slow moving as they are now waiting to be approved by the councils and authorities (apa nak buat, dekat raya ma..). So meanwhile, I just lepak at home reading mails, news, books and cooking. Mundane but ok-la.

I hope to start to learn baking this week. Hope my friend Sharifah is available and all well to teach me while dad-dee is away. Mmmmm....chocolate cake, cheese cake, fruit cake....yummy-licious.

We miss u dearly, dad-dee.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home