Friday, October 20, 2006

Present

Yup, my birthday is approaching finally. Again, I got my present early this year from Dad-dee. A handphone. Finally I have got a handphone that can take pictures. ULU-nya. But hey, I have got digital cameras (again, my b-day present) and who really need a low resolution camera anyway? But I have to admit that couple with other features in the phone, it can be pretty handy to have the camera-feature in the phone. Thank you dad-dee, muuuahhhh!

Well, I guess my present always come 'not-that-easy' because I need to pick it myself. Hubby always said that 'u designers are very picky people, u better go choose it yourself'. Ok, this time around, we had again another episode of minor collision on this simply because I really had lost touch with the what-so-ever features, power, memories capabilities that a NORMAL handphone should have. So I was rather passive in choosing it.

But all well ends well, I got my phone now albeit again without birthday wrapper. ** Err...dad-dee ah, next year my birthday present can be in a proper birthday wrapper and be a surprise or NOT? ;P **

Ahhh, so happy today. I finally went for a swim again, thanks to the heavy down pour yesterday washing down a bit of the haze. And most importantly, we will be seeing dad-dee tonight, hor bb?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home