Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Love Letters

These few days had been chaotic for me and hubby. He had to go thru his sleep test and later a minor 'plastic' surgery to correct his nose which according to the x-ray, is slightly mis-aligned; and the doc said that might be the reason for the incessant snoring. On the other hand, we are having our house refurbish a bit to welcome the new member. The giant plotter, photocopy machine, books, files, plastic bags, samples, catalogues, etc etc etc were and and some still lying in the hall waiting to be placed in the right place. Oh My Gawd. I just hope that the work can be finished by this week thanks to the contractor making mistakes in taking measurement. Hence, it took them a while to complete it and mind you, carpenters are really in demand now.

So while I was clearing some of the stuff away and discarding my 'treasures' so that I could quickly set myself back into working mood, I dug out 2 familiar looking envelopes. And it was all the love letters and cards from my ex. Hehehehe, I thought I had discarded them long time back. Maybe I am just a person who loves remisni
scing the past, maybe. But I had finally decided to just tear them and discard them. FINALLY.

There are things that will never be forgotten but they definitely make and mould me the person I am today. I am always thankful for the past romance I had, never regret a bit. And with that, I cherish what I have now even more. Life is all about LOVE after all. :)

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

Nice and sweet...
So, what's the gender of the baby?or its a secret?

3:33 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

pu1pu3
BOY! :) An active one.

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blinka.Li,

Do I know your ex........... ? If it is him, does you keep contact with him ? He got married also.

BR to you and your family,


Dennis from HK

12:46 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

Dear Denis,
sure u know him, but he is not alone!! HAHAHA. BR to you too! :) And of course, i still do keep in touch with friends.

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm interesting, very interesting ;) Don't you just wonder what if?

9:36 AM  
Blogger TedungS said...

yeah blink, what if you ended up with him

6:02 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

clair, tedungs,
what if is still unknown. For what i know n hang on firm is: I LOVE my hubby and he is the best! :) hehehe . So can I presume u both keep the love letters in safe box lah!?? :P

11:54 PM  
Blogger TedungS said...

Yes i do. It was my 1st love, and now she gave me three wonderful kids ;p Actually i 'lost' her once during our courtship, but won her back

2:43 PM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

A Boy?
Good for you!!!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Allyfeel said...

Hope leech is ok.

Hehe...actually I still keep letters and comic drawn from my ex too. Now that he is getting famous, who knows next time those comics would worth some money. kekekeke!!!

4:12 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

ally,
of course he is ok, afterall, he is the WINNER!!! :p well, if worth $$, KEEP! haha

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home