Friday, December 01, 2006

Sponge-Bob

Sponge oh spongy yes I am now. Since the last 2 weeks I had pumped myself up with water or as they termed it as " water retention ". I don't know how to get rid of it but the fact that I am soaking myself up like a sponge had made me extra heavy and having difficulty to breath! The sogginess is so obvious on my legs and to put them up on pillows while sleeping will make my baby and myself so uncomfortable. Heck, give up la!

The fact that I had to sleep side-way and the heavy water sprain my left hand and now that lifting up a spoon to drink soup with left hand is almost unbearable and the quiver will quickly shake off the soup leaving nothing to sip ....Doctor J said I will be this soft and fragile till the delivery date. Normal. Normal?

Thinking that massaging will help, hubby suggested me to massage my legs the other day with the comfy massage chair at dad's place. Guess what, it is oh so NICE but at the end of the 15 mins session, I wonder whose legs was that because the machine had somehow pushed and squished the water side ways and oh my god, they really did looked like alien's legs! Hahaha! LOL.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah didn't know it could get that bad. But luckily you're almost there and then you'll be so happy to see baby you'll forgot all this, yay! Take care now.

8:15 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

oh ya, luckily this happens only of late. They said that means the baby is almost ripe la! :) so anxious liao la!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Allyfeel said...

What about socking them in warm spa water? Wonder would it help!?

1:20 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

ally,
can i go to your house and do the spa thingy ah? no tub la. :P

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home