Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry X'mas to ALL


Ho Ho Ho, Merry X'mas to all!

I am still here! Doc J said bb would be ready from today onwards. And if he is still so comfortable inside till Sunday, gotta see him straight on Monday and INDUCE.

Of course, both me and dad-dee are keeping our fingers crossed now, hoping for a smooth delivery and that he will only come on Friday onwards la! Dad-dee is still very busy at work at the moment and mom-mee needs to complete a set of submission drawings too. :( WELL, client is my brother's friend, otherwise, sorry la, close shop already!!

For the past few days, I sensed these:
. minor contraction
. baby has engaged, so I can really feel his weight. BOY am I clumsy now! Walking like a penguin, yippie!! Yesterday, we went for another round of shopping at BSC, I could hardly put back the coins in my purse. whoa...
. my body joints are making music now. Especially in the morning. :) Cool huh?!
. Difficulty in breating especially when lying down. SNORED even louder now according to Dad-dee. sigh...so pai seh la!
. Legs had swollen HORRIBLY, OMG!

Err..God, please hear me, I am not complaining here. In fact, I quite enjoy it knowing the fact that these are all part and parcel of pregnancy. I am indeed grateful to have the chance to experience these. :)

According to our last visit to DR.J, BB is in O.P. position. I have to do some exercise to let gravity do the work to turn him around OR we will both be struggling then. When I heard that, I was a bit scared but I took that easily and I told myself : no matter what, I will try my best for natural birth. Be BRAVE, girl!

So, I am praying real hard now hoping for miracle to happen in this wonderful season. Hopefully HE hears me, and grant my wish this season : SMOOTH AND SAFE DELIVERY !!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Induce on Monday? Why, that's Christmas Day!! How cool is that! All the best, safe delivery and take it easy, you hear? Merry Christmas.. ;)

2:09 PM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

Goodluck,Blinka.
All the best...esp for the natural and smooth delivery part..
Eat cendol,according to Javanese belief, it will ensure a smooth delivery, as smooth as the cendol.
SWOOOSH!!!

1:47 PM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

and research says, eat asparagus..
I plan to try asparagus this time around.
Last timeI tried cendol,and it worked..maybe coincidentally but there's no harm in trying, right?

1:48 PM  
Blogger Atok said...

good luck!

1:52 AM  
Blogger Lydia Teh said...

All the best! By the time you return to your blog, you'd be a brand new mummy already.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home